GOOD NEWS! Fox is returning to St. Norberts in Green Bay this year!
THE POWWOW CYCLING DIFFERENCE WITH OUR PERSONAL TOUCH!
- Safest roads possible to ride on.
- SAG drivers support the route daily until every one finishes the days ride.
- Air conditioned dorm rooms.
- Accurate QUE sheets with detailed maps.
- Breakfast and dinner all-you-care-to-eat.
- Ice Water from SAG vehicles
- Minor repairs are made with NO CHARGE for labor.
- Having the option to chose a shorter route on the first and last days.
- Breakfast- at start of the ride and a Farewell Lunch.
- Wisconsin offers the best paved secondary road system in the U.S. for bicycling.
- Very importantly, a reasonable price.
- Tours are LIMITED to 135 riders.
- You don't have to bus to the start
We have a motto at POWWOW
“WE DO EVERYTHING BUT RIDE YOUR BIKE”
Like a finely-tuned bicycle, POWWOW tours have been improved upon each year, becoming the predominant quality bike ride in Wisconsin.
We have a tour for any level of cyclist from novice to experienced, as well as age level from children to seniors.
We began POWWOW in 1984 and POWWOW stands for Pedal Over Wisconsin Week on Wheels.
Our reputation attracts both serious and recreational cyclists from all over the U.S.
We have learned from experience what a bicycle tourist wants from a ride ... tasty food, clean & comfortable housing, safe, fun, scenic back roads, dependable sag service, and very importantly, a reasonable price!
Our friendly professional staff is available 24-7 to make sure that you have an enjoyable ride.
POWWOW – over a quarter century of experience in bike touring!
POWWOW BICYCLE TOURS
3533 West Lapham Street - Milwaukee, WI 53215
Phone: (414) 671-4560